Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome






Wearing: F21 The Who Fringed TeeF21 Vertical Striped Blazer (similar)F21 Floral SkinniesFrye Saddle Shoes, Vintage Watch from FIT's Style Shop

Hey guys! So clearly this is my first outfit post, which I consider to be my first "real" post. The posts below this were for my class at FIT, I take precollege classes at FIT and my assignment was to create 5 trend blog posts, feel free to check them out! Anyways, so soon I'll have a post up with just a little bit about me and what's going to be on this blog.
Todays outfit had many trends included in it such as a vintage inspired feel between the watch and the saddle shoes, an edge with the fringed "The Who" tank top, and then I incorporated girly and classic with ditsy floral printed jeans and a simple striped blazer.
Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment