Saturday, April 5, 2014

Short Skirts and Chokers


w e a r i n g : American Apparel tennis skirt / Forever 21 top / H&M jacket and shoes / Urban Outfitters tights

Spring unfortunately hasn't come around in full swing yet, which means constant mis-dressing and windy hair. These tights are not something I would normally wear, but they were sitting in my drawer helplessly staring at me; so I thought I should give them a chance. I paired them with my tennis skirt which I then paired with a quilted structured top that lays right over the skirt; just the right amount of pleats peak out. I know I've talked about my affinity for the tennis skirt before but I cannot wait to stock up on them this summer. The navy and black ones are calling my name. 

6 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely look you have there Michaela! ^^
    And I love your blog, btw!. Followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, I am so glad I found it.

    Love your newest follower, xoxo S
    www.eternallywanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete