Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Nail Color: Dulce le Leche

Every month I take a trip to the nail salon to get my nails done, I get OPI axxium gel colors which is just a long lasting gel nail color. They typically last me 3-4 weeks, so that makes a new color each month!
This month I opted for a nude/pink, called "Dulce le Leche". This color is just divine and is not too subtle, because you can still see it from afar. I also chose this color because my dance recital is June 3rd, and I wasn't sure if I would make it back to the nail salon at that point to get more of a nude color since my dance center prohibits nail polish. And, I know I am not going to go a weekend without nail polish so I always decide to just settle for a muted color.

By the way, sorry these aren't the best pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment