Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mom Jeans



w e a r i n g : Topshop jeans, Forever 21 shirt, H&M jacket, Jeffrey Campbell boots

Mom jeans... they're not boyfriend jeans, not high waisted jeans, but, mom jeans. A category proudly in and of themselves. I am out of the printed pants phase and the "chic sweatpants" phase, which leaves me with a slim amount of pant-options. Luckily, over the past months I have developed a huge amount of respect towards jeans. Yes, jeans, the things that have been around since 1873. Gray jeans, high-waisted jeans, low-rise jeans, boyfriend jeans, I am willing to wear them all! But, when I laid my eyes upon these babies, high-wasited + ripped mom jeans, it was love at first sight. Here, I paired my mom jeans with a simple button up and another new item, a leather moto jacket, the quilted detailing on the shoulders is the best part. 


4 comments:

  1. This look is so cute! <3
    http://blushandfuss.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your jeans! Your blog is amazing! I love it!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I adore your blog and youtue videos also Madison! I've actually been watching you for a while now! :)

      Delete