Thursday, August 1, 2013

HOW I STYLE | leather in the summertime




I don't know about you but lately I've been loving leather, to the extent of wanting to wear it every day and when summer came my love for it didn't really seem to budge much... My point is that I've been wearing leather in the summer a lot, despite how sticky it makes you feel, but... problem solved! In this video above I styled 5 looks of how I wear "leather in the summer" and made sure the outfits were (#1) lightweight and (#2) came across as "summery" despite the fact that I'm wearing black leather. 
By the way, just wanted to point out that all of these looks involve pleather, I forget to mention that, but you could of probably figured it out by where I bought the items!

Look 1-
leather vest- H&M
striped tee shirt- Forever 21
gold chain necklace- Etsy
Watch- vintage
lace shorts- Topshop

Look 2-
leather top- local boutique
overalls- Forever 21
sandals- Urban Outfitters
rings- H&M

Look 3-
leather cap- http://tinyurl.com/mqvm8cf
lace dress- Urban Outfitters
denim vest- DIY
loafers- Urban Outfitters
watch- Citizen (c/o American Apparel)
necklace- Nasty Gal

Look four-
top- Urban Outfitters
shorts- Urban Outfitters
kitty flats- Nasty Gal
watch- Casio (c/o Amazon)

Look five-
shirt- Forever 21
shorts- Urban Outfitters
booties- Aldo shoes
claw bracelet- Tobi
other bracelet- local boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment