Sunday, August 11, 2013

All Black Everything






Wearing: forever 21 top / urban outfitters shorts & shoes & bralette

Today I somehow seemed to go along with the "all black" connotation commonly associated with NYC fashion aficionados, and in the summer this look is considered even more insane by the public, primarily now because of the scorchingly hot humid weather us east-coasters have managed to adopt from the Floridians. But, whatever, that's all I have to say because I'm sure many Manhattanites can agree that an all-black ensemble is chic and easy to put together for their on-the-go lives; in my opinion there is a certain vibe I pick up from an all black outfit as opposed to say, a full on color blocked outfit. Some non-Mamay consider that "vibe" depressed, or dreary, for that matter, yet sophistication and even high-fashion are the words that pop into my crazy head.

No comments:

Post a Comment