Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Whole 'Nother Level






Wearing: Topshop dress and shirt, Urban Outfitters sandals and sunglasses, Nasty Gal purse

In my opinion it is one thing to wear a pair of overalls without a problem, but it's a whole 'nother story to go to the level of wearing an overall dress without thinking twice. Thanks to the likes of Leandra and Danielle, my qualms for donning anything with the word "overall" in it are pretty much  nonexistent (I wouldn't be surprised if those two sleep in overalls). Sure some people might mistaken me for an oversized toddler at some points but others may take a liking to my nonconformity (well, nonconformity in their eyes) and mentally applaud my outfit. Underneath the dress I chose to wear this dainty and elegant mesh top that makes the dress seem more grown-up, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment