Friday, February 22, 2013

The Best of London Fashion Week

Here are my top favorites from LFW: looks from Ashish, Simone Rocha, and Burberry. Starting with Ashish, a designer that was completely new to me about a month ago, everything about the looks from this collection is completely my style. Ashish was inspired by construction workers vests and uniforms, take note of the black with pops of neon in the collection. The collection combined street style (literally)  with a masculine and grunge vibe. Next up, Simone Rocha was also a big surprise for me with her contrasting looks of structured, granny suits one second and patent leather ensembles the next. Overall, I love it though, I can't complain. Last is Burberry which is not always my cup of tea but it was this year...I was really drawn to the mix of prints and mix of fabrics which added a ton of variety to the show. 

Ashish





Simone Rocha




Burberry Prorsum





No comments:

Post a Comment