Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rules are Meant to be Broken









Wearing: American Apparel skirt, Forever 21 top & sleeveless blazer, Tory Burch earrings

White after labor day... what? I never seemed to take this "rule" per say into consideration, primarily this year in particularly. Not only did I go against the grain by wearing white, but I also combined two different shades of white. The cream skirt along with the snow white top and boots. To balance out all of the bright white I made sure everything else was gray. I'm pretty fond of the outcome I must say, 9 times out of 10 I'm confident in if a combination will look good or not before I try it on, I was a bit doubtful of this but I guess I was wrong! Also, I'll try to make sure not to have so many outfit posts with these Everly's in them, I just can't get away from them! Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment