Saturday, February 16, 2013

NYFW: fav looks from fav collections

I decided to show my favorite looks from some of my favorite collections from F/W 2013 NYFW: 3.1 Philip Lim, Alexander Wang, BCBG Max Azria, Helmut Lang, Marc Jacobs and Rag and Bone. Clearly, there's a pattern in what collections I'm attracted to. Think 90's (yet again), dark colors (with the exception of white) (yet again), and unflattering silhouettes. I'm kinda in love with all these trends now, I just can't wait for some fast fashion retailers to jump on the band wagon with these trends as well. Oh, and I have to admit, I'm really digging these full face masks/headwraps/hat things from Alexander Wang because I don't know if I can take any more of this brutally cold weather....and they look like they'll help a lot. Although I think fun colors, prints and girly silhouettes are lovely, I really just have such a liking for vampy colors and things that look two sizes too big for fall. But, who knows, maybe my mind will change when next fall comes around.

3.1 Philip Lim




Alexander Wang




BCBG Max Azria





Helmut Lang




Marc Jacobs





Rag & Bone






No comments:

Post a Comment