Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Vintage Twin Trunk Show [finds]




Most of you probably have not heard of "The Vintage Twin, which is an up and coming clothing vintage store, only sold online, not including the last two days. Every year they hold an annual trunk show, yesterday and the day before held this years. I've been waiting to go to the trunk show forever because of the stores reputation and all of the buzz I heard about it, I knew it wasn't going to be a waste of time. I couldn't wait to go! I winded up coming home with four different things as I show below, although I wish I bought more I am pretty satisfied I at least finally got to see what the amazing company had to offer. I cannot wait for the website to launch in September! Overall, the merchandise was amazing, it was extremely overwhelming because their was so much I wanted. That's how you know somethings good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment