Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sheer Things


Wearing: Topshop top (can't find anything similar)  / American Apparel pants / H&M shoes (similar)

Another beautiful day in Manhattan calls for sheer organza. Funny story about this shirt actually... I purchased this shirt from Topshop on sale, joyfully brought it home and plopped my shopping bag right on the floor only to come back to the shirt shredded into pieces... thanks to my dog. After numerous phone calls back and forth with Topshop, I got a new shirt sent to me. I was determined. Though it is not the most comfortable shirt, it's actually very itchy, I cannot get over its color, boxiness and just everything about it. Ooh, the things we do for clothes. 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit all day!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty top with mesh and you look so happy :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete