Monday, May 19, 2014

Birkenstock Happy







Wearing: Topshop jeans / Asos top / Birkenstock sandals

Ugly is the new cool in terms of shoes currently. Sneakers and now Birkenstocks can be found in just about every magazine you flip through and every fashion blog you click on. A few days ago I caved in to the Birkenstock trend, willingly of course. I cannot tell yet if these sandals are going to stay until next summer or I'll regret buying them by the end of August.. we'll see. But, for now, I'm loving them. The hardest part was deciding between styles: white, black, silver, suede, patent leather, leather, I can go on. Ultimately I settled for the silver leather, I have enough black and white shoes and wanted something different. I know this fad is a controversial one, so what do you think, are you a fan of Birks?

No comments:

Post a Comment