Thursday, May 29, 2014

Meet MATERIAL



After months of hard work I am thrilled to introduce my final project from my Spring 2014 class at FIT, magazine design. I aspire to work at a magazine company one day and this class was the perfect opportunity to exercise my creativity and show all I'd wish to contribute to a company such as Teen Vogue or Nylon (just to name a few). I titled my magazine "Material" leaving the title open to interpretation and featured some of my favorite people in it such as Leandra Medine, my favorite YouTube stars and Sophia Amoruso to truly reflect what my own magazine would be like. All of the articles are written by me with the exception of the interviews. I loved everything that went into making a magazine including the layout of the spreads, writing the articles and choosing the products and people to feature. Enjoy and feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment