Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Wish-list

Christmas Wish-list

Here it is, the holiday wish-list. Personally I see the holiday wish-list as somewhat of a mandatory post/video for bloggers and YouTuber's alike. Wish-list's give a glimpse of what a person is lusting over if, say, money was unlimited. However, I have to say that my wish-list this year is quite realistic.

1. I'm always on the hunt for a new purse. Though a Wang or Saint Laurent is a bit unrealistic right now, I still managed to find some great bags. On the left is a generously roomy shoulder bag with a folder over flap from Asos, ideal for when the inner Mary Poppins comes out in me and I feel the need to stuff my life in a bag. On the right is a small satchel from Zara in my favorite color at the moment, navy, great for when I don't feel like carrying something gigantic.
2. Marc Jacobs Honey perfume, just when my Dot perfume becomes old news for me there is always another one waiting for me to buy it.
3. Lets just say I don't have the best luck when it comes to flat irons. I've had flat irons in silver, blue, heck, even bedazzled but, I haven't had one that I have been impressed with; and that's all that matters, right?
4. Probably at the top of my list is a new lens, I'm hoping for the Nikkor 50 mm 1.8 g (the perfect lens for outfit photos)! Get ready for some amazing photos!
5. When Alexa Chung and Leandra Medine, aka my favorite people on the planet, both write books it is pretty much necessary for them to be in my possession.
6. I have heard great things about Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and this mini lip tar set is the perfect way to try the brand out.
7. I am a girl who can never have too many watches. A color still missing from my watch collection is black, this one from Casio has a sporty feel but it still has that cool retro vibe all of Casio's watches have.
8. A set studio lights along with a setup would be wonderful for future videos and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment