Friday, December 27, 2013

Hey, Panama








w e a r i n g : Ruby&Jenna shorts, Forever 21 sweater, Urban Outfitters tights, Asos loafers, Urban Outfitters hat

Only after months of lusting over other's "Panama" style floppy hats, I finally came across one for myself. I am a hat girl, in the most simplest of terms, and this self-proclaimed label makes me feel obligated to buy every hat I see. With that said, I have my fair share of beanies (as you can tell from previous posts), and I knew a new style of hat was necessary. I ran into a floppy hat with metal plate embellishment at Free People, with a $60 price tag might I add. The price tag didn't seem to cut it for me, though I did spend that $60 on socks at Free People, it seemed to be the wise decision in that moment. Lo and behold, only hours after did I find a very similar hat at Urban Outfitters for $40, a justifiable price for me. 
As for the rest of my outfit, I was cozy and comfy in my fleece lined tights which I am ecstatic about and my favorite tartan plaid shorts paired with a sweater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment