Monday, December 2, 2013

Back to the Basics







w e a r i n g : Guess jacket, H&M sweater, Urban Outfitters pants, ASOS shoes,  F21 beanie

This outfit encompasses every single "basic" item in a girl's wardrobe: a leather jacket, a beanie, a black sweater, a great pair of black boots & a your favorite pair of pants (in my case, cargos). Mix all of them together, and you have a complete outfit; and that is exactly what I did. I started off by knowing that I definitely wanted to wear my Guess leather jacket, it's amazing how this jacket is practically 4 years old, and 4 years later it is still in style. From there, I chose my comfy, go-to cargos from Urban and I knew I needed a sweater underneath to keep warm, this faux mohair sweater from H&M worked perfectly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment