Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Grandma Prints








Wearing: Forever 21 top, Topshop skirt, H&M shoes, Etsy necklace, Brandy Melville bralette

Lets first take a moment to appreciate this top, and most importantly the fact that it is from Forever 21, I cannot get over that myself. Sure some threads have been pulled, but none that the average person can actually see. Despite that, this shirt goes perfectly with this edgy, plaid circle skirt. I absolutely love the balance that the two prints gives off, I think it's safe to say that I have defined my style as "all about balance". 
I also wanted to quickly address my excessive leave of absence, quite frankly I am tired of hearing myself make excuses and I can't imagine how you guys feel. For that reason I am going to admit that within the time from my last post (even before that) up until now I've had sufficient opportunities to produce quality content for you guys but instead I've been brainstorming. And as of, I'd say, two days ago I brought my brainstorming to a conclusion and some very exciting content will be coming your way. You are probably utterly confused right now and that is because I am trying to be as vague as possible in my efforts to make you anticipate something without giving it away. So, let's just leave it as "be patient, because your confusion will be cured soon". 

No comments:

Post a Comment