Saturday, July 27, 2013

Black, White and Neon: See what other outfits I wore this week!






Wearing: H&M vest, Forever 21 pants & shirt, Urban Outfitters sandals, Cambridge Satchel from J. Crew

Black and white is most definitely my go-to color combo, thus something else is always "needed" in terms of a pop of color, and when I throw on this neon green Cambridge Satchel that problem always seems to be solved. This was my outfit last Monday, and  you can see my other outfits for the week on my YouTube. I though it'd be fun to show you guys my outfits for the week "in talking form" and it kind of gives a different perspective on my outfits, at least I think. Personally, I love hearing the people in the outfits talk, you get to know them better and the outfits come to life in a way. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment