Friday, December 28, 2012

How I Style Creepers




Recently for Christmas I receive a pair of creepers! I've been on and off about creepers for a while but in the moment I decided I wanted a pair. The pair I got were the black leather leopard printed ones, shown above.

Now, I consider my style to be the perfect mix of edgy and girly, there's really no name for it. So, when I wear creepers I make sure to pair them with pearls and lace since that screams girly. I like to balance my style to make sure it is not all over the place, at least I try. I know a lot of people don't define their style, and I wasn't able to for a while, but I think I can now, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Anyway, draw some inspiration from these sets I put together, I'll be sure to be wearing outfits taken from these sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment