Monday, December 24, 2012

The Day Before Christmas










Wearing: DIY vest / SheInside pants / H&M sweater

So many things I love about this outfit.. first, these pants are just perfection. I've been obsessed with the sports luxe look and these pants depict that trend perfectly. The leather patches is what really does it for me. Also, I found this DIY on VagabondYouth's youtube and I thought the idea was genius! All you need is safety pins and some left over fabric, no sewing involved! The safety pins give off such a 90's feel, I love it. For the back part of my vest I just used a flag from one of those "flags on a stand" from over the summer that were outside my house for the 4th of July. And I can't get away without talking about this sweater because it is soo fuzzy and cozy and by far one of my favorites! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment