Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist by thew0rldisourrunway featuring vintage watches

Here's my Christmas list for this year, on top of this I have a ton of makeup I want so let me know if you'd like to see that also! I am also considering doing a gift guide, not sure how that'd turn out but I'll see :)

Free people- a unique take on the chelsea boor, LOVE the gold hardware on the heel!
freepeople.com


Dr. Martens dr martens shoes- been wanting these babies for a while, a girl can never have too many docs :)
zappos.com


Nasty Gal Metallic Wild Cat Flat- a unique take on the sought after Charolette Olympia flat,  but these will do, the color is gorgeous also
nastygal.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs leather satchel handbag- absolutely love this bag, works perfect for winter or summer, the color blocking on it is amazing
nordstrom.com


American Apparel vintage watch- the perfect vintage looking watch
americanapparel.net


Tory Burch stud earrings- I haven't been changing up my earrings a lot lately so I thought these would be perfect
shopbop.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacob- such a cool case!
shopbop.com


Marc jacob- smelt it before I put it on here and I LOVE it
marcjacobs.com


Adjustable Garment Rack- obsessed with these things for a bedroom, gives off such a cool feel, as if my room doesn't feel like a store already 
crateandbarrel.com


Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly', white - Ashbury Skies- weird that I'm obsessed with white for winter? I don't think so but these boots are perfection...
ashburyskies.com


Juicy Couture Rose Gold Collection Short Pave Toggle Necklace Rose...- ahh, I've been eyeing gold chain necklaces for a while and this one fits exactly what I want
zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment