Saturday, December 22, 2012

Camo and Leather Makes Everything Better








Wearing: American Apparel skirt / H&M top / Ruby&Jenna jacket / Dr. Marten shoes 

I've been on the hunt for the perfect camo+leather jacket for the past few months and this baby was on sale for $35 so I couldn't pass it up, it looks amazing with the fur scarf. Even though most people are scared to put red and green together (hello Christmas!), I love the combo when done right, I usually go for burgundy with a dark green when playing with those two colors, the turnout is usually great. Another thing, I'm kinda praying that these circle skirts go on sale after Christmas because I just can't get enough of them!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pics, you look great. I wish you Merry Christmas. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete