Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nylon Dreams






Wearing: H&M cardigan, Forever 21 polka dot shirt, American Apparel leggings, Dr. Martens

If only today wasn't the aftermath of a snow storm, and the snow actually stuck, then an outfit post outside would be pretty nice. However, the snow is slowly fading away so the scenery would be dirty snow in the background at the moment. Long story short, shooting outside wasn't going to be a good idea today. This outfit is so casual yet so "lovely", I love it. But it is definitely because of my new nylon leggings from American Apparel, as seen in my last post. They just fit amazing and feel amazing and just are amazing.. Also one of my favorites for this month is this speckled sweater from H&M, it's oversized but not too long and it actually keeps me warm!

1 comment:

  1. i love your outfit! hope everything's well in NYC.
    xoxo

    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete