Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mini Haul: AA, Necessary Clothing, Buffalo Exchange

Necessary Clothing:

Left to Right: high waisted black jeans, black banded skirt with high-low leather peplum


Left to Right: grey sweater with leather studded shoulders (seen below), brown sweater with contrasting leather sleeves


 American Apparel:

nude sleeveless crop top


Left to Right: velvet leggings, high waisted black nylon leggings

Buffalo Exchange:


Men's Ralph Lauren oversized shirt 


"athletic inspired" top from LF (NWT!) 


sweater from Madewell (NWT!) 

Ah I'm finally back! I truly hated not blogging for all this time, blame it on Sandy. Anyways, OOTD's will start soon, for now I just have this mini haul of some things I picked up within the last 3 weeks or so that stuck out to me. By the way, I had a really good day at Buffalo this particular day, considering I found one designer item and two items from two of my favorite stores with the price tags still on them?? And of course, AA makes my day 10x better any day. I just feel like spending my whole life savings at that place sometimes..

1 comment: