Friday, September 28, 2012

Wing Tips






Wearing: Forever 21 button up, Jeans from a local boutique, Collar tips from Ebay

I have been waiting for these collar tips forever to come in the mail, but I should expect that when things come from China on Ebay. Anyways, I think they are the coolest things ever and look amazing on a button up, especially this one which I just happened to be wearing when I received them. They go so well with the gold buttons on the shirt and just give such a polished look.
About these jeans, I have been loving leather pants but sometimes I think they are too much for just a day at school so I've been loving coated jeans or jeans that give off a leather appearance. I have one pair from H&M that I have yet to wear, but this pair looks just as great my favorite part is the gorgeous floral pattern on them which is so subtle but makes the whole outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment