Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Must-Haves: Shoes

Hey guys! So today I thought I'd do a post just about the shoes I wear the most for the fall time. I narrowed it down to these 6 which either happen to be ankle boots or sneakers, two trends that I am obsessed with right now, obviously... so here we go:

 My docs! I love these babies so much, I'm actually happy I rarely wore them last year because this year I am crazy about them and they look good as new.


I recently bought these at Aldo and am obsessed with the studs on them, they're not too loud but add just the right touch. They're also a great height, I don't like too high of a heel. 


I purchased these Sam Edelman booties last Spring and cannot believe how many knock-off versions I'm seeing this year so a fraction of the cost. Overall this boot is a really cute shoe, and comfortable too.

These boots from Topshop are probably my favorite, they give off a very "doc" appearance actually but still have a classic/moto style to them. 


These Jeffrey Campbell HOMG's are just the best, I have a separate post on them because of that... Go check it out! 

These plain white converse work well with anything and I love the all white factor about them, they don't dress down an outfit in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment