Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Obsession

Sometimes I get obsessed with a certain item, style, brand, etc. Right now, I am kind of going through a whole grunge phase....hence the fact that I am dying for a pair of grungy flatform sneakers, preferably studded. While I was looking for a pair I realized all the pairs I loved were Jeffrey Campbell. When Lita's first came out I fell in love, now in my opinion they are a little too overrated, with every cheap'er' brand creating look-a-likes. Long story short, I am utterly obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell right now! So I went onto SoleStruck (because they have almost every shoe Jeffrey Campbell has every made for sale) and picked out a few I REALLY  liked, because I "kind of" liked half of the shoes on the site...
What do you think of the ones I picked out?
It's love at first site for me....








No comments:

Post a Comment