Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Whitney

Wearing: Opening Ceremony top, Vintage vest, Zara pants, Nike Air Force 1s

Rooftops always lead to the best picture opportunities, and thankfully, New York has tons. My favorite by far is the rooftop of the Whitney Museum of American Art. The museums new location is brand new considering that it just opened up this past May, and, boy, has it been a success! Not only is the display of modern art incredible, from Warhol to De Kooning to Mary Heilmann's soon-to-be iconic site installation (pictured above, it's the one with the colorful chairs!) but the museum's views blow any other away. If you're in the area, the Whitney is definitely worth a visit. 
As for my outfit, I based it around my new favorite OC shirt. I've been eyeing this shirt for the longest time, but I could never justify buying it for $75... So don't ask why I decided to buy it now- as a broke college student, mind you- because I truly don't know my motives! On top I threw over another favorite of mine, a leather vest. Vests have gradually become a staple for me because they instantly amp up an outfit with no effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment