Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Windy Experience


Wearing: H&M jacket, LoveCulture skirt, Forever 21 kimono and turtleneck, Adidas sneakers, Mansur Gavriel bag

This outfit is long overdue being that it marks the last day of Teen Vogue Fashion University...which was back in March, but I do have a reasonable excuse this time because I've been in Europe!! The past 8 days I've been traveling between London, Paris and Barcelona and it was an unforgettable experience. Outfit posts from Europe are to come but, I wanted to make sure I shared this outfit before anything. The weather was not cooperative as per usual in Manhattan this day so I layered excessively. What else would I do?? I absolutely the love the variety of lengths in this look- between the ankle length skirt, long kimono, and short leather jacket.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress with black jacket and sporty shoes.... The fabric of dress is looking really amazing...
    Women Classic Outfits

    ReplyDelete