Friday, April 24, 2015

A Day at Versailles


Wearing: Forever 21 pants, H&M jacket, Nordstrom backpack, Adidas superstar sneakers

First and foremost, I'll make a conscientious effort to not be wearing my superstars in my next post... it's a true obsession people, they're just so damn comfortable and look awesome with every outfit But, that's besides the point. For a jam packed day in Paris, starting at the Palace of Versaille, I chose to wear these wide-legged pants that I've featured before and kept it simple with my all time favorite leather jacket. Although there's not much to this outfit, I feel like there's something eye-catching about the all black silhouette, long lines, and pop of white in the sneakers. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit a lot. I really like that you added Adidas sneakers and made both comfy and elegant. Great job.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete