Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Houndstooth and Plaid








w e a r i n g : American Apparel jacket / F21 sweater / Nordstrom pants and beanie / Topshop shoes

These shoes are absolute perfection, I am tempted to wear them everyday with just about any outfit. They have the magic touch of giving an outfit that extra boost that is always necessary without any effort. Also, as you can tell from the photos, they hold up pretty well in this crazy weather. I felt like rebelling against the snow today and swapped my winter coat for light jacket, another item I am lusting over. This jacket was purchased from Buffalo Exchange yet has an American Apparel tag plastered right on it; one of my more successful thrifting trips in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. the snow looks SO beautiful. you look lovely xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you look very cute. Great vintage look :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete