Thursday, November 28, 2013

Michaela's Winter Coat Picks





I finally got around to doing this post and here it is… oh, how I wish I could own every single one of these coats! I broke up [what I consider] to be staple coats for Fall/Winter 2013 and chose my favorite coats for each category. This season jackets have the magical ability to make or break an outfit (most of the time make an outfit though), and these coats will do just the trick. 
The Boyfriend Coat, which is essentially an updated version of the blazer trend in my opinion, is all around a great option between how loose and comfortable the coats are along with the cool tomboy vibe they give off. 
The Printed Coat, is up there with the boyfriend in terms of how much I adore those styles, since all black seems to be a go-to for many this season, you don't have to worry about looking boring with one of these printed coats. 
Are you tired of wearing that same leather jacket for the past few years? If so, I'd suggest investing in a long-lined moto jacket, this silhouette is not too extreme nor to basic, it's the perfect medium. 
For those of you who cannot handle the cold weather, parkas or a quilted jacket would be your best bet because they are sure to keep you warm with down fabric, a hood and lots of lining! 
And finally, the fur coat, whether it is shearling, faux fur, or tied up yarn, fur instantly amps up an outfit about 10 notches. I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning collection it is! I love this long quilted jacket very much and the Fur jackets that are really awesome. I like this blog and you really have got amazing sense of fashion. If you are the lady who likes the quilted jackets then you have one more option of Navyasfashion collection where you got lot of varieties. Just take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely mesmerized by these exquisite block print upholstery fabrics! 😍✨ The intricate designs and rich colors are a dream come true for anyone looking to elevate their home decor. 🏡💖 Don't miss out on the chance to add a touch of timeless elegance to your furniture. 🛋️✨ Order now and transform your space into a work of art! 🌟🛒 #BlockPrintUpholstery #HomeDecorMagic #OrderNow

    ReplyDelete