Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sometimes You Have to Settle

What happens when I realize the little surprise that comes along the sandals I've been drooling over for the past few months from Windsor Smith...

 I have to resort to these. Although it's not really resorting because I do love these chunky white sandals from Topshop also, but when I get set on something for so long it's hard to get it out of my head. 

Long story short, the shipping for the beauties at Windsor Smith was a whopping $70 along with the $119 for the shoes themselves. As much as I adored them, I was not about to pay that price for shipping. Lets just say the disappointment that immersed me cannot be put into words. A bit dramatic for a pair of shoes, I know. Anyway, just please reassure me that this pair above is at least remotely similar to the "originals". 

No comments:

Post a Comment