Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Leather Overdose







Wearing: Urban Outfitters shirt and shorts, Forever 21 sweater, H&M boots

Leather on leather on leather. Despite that it's spring, that combo will most definitely be one of my new favorites for the upcoming weeks, hopefully it'll stay for fall. I find it funny how a year ago I would never think about wearing this combination but now I wouldn't think twice thanks to the likes of Mulberry, Rick Owens, Wang and Charlotte Ronson for Spring 2013. I also made sure to slowly take on this trend by pairing leather shorts with a shirt with only a leather collar, so technically it's not "overdose" but you get the gist of it. Speaking of leather shorts, I finally found the perfect pair of leather running shorts from Urban Outfitters (at half price also!). I can tell they are going to be a staple piece for both summer and spring, they're comfortable and so easy to style. And also the only time that  I will wear anything that has to do with running.









No comments:

Post a Comment