Monday, May 27, 2013

A Tropical Contrast





Wearing: Necessary Clothing top / H&M pants / Topshop sandals / RayBan Sunglasses

I know I can't claim everything I post "my favorite" but this is yet again another combination that I wouldn't have a problem wearing everyday. I feel that pretty much anything with a black and white combo, whether it'd be printed pants or a shirt like this one, seamlessly pairs great with anything colored, printed, etc. Something else black and white that I can't get enough of are these sandals from Topshop, (which I've mentioned before), definitely a style that isn't for everyone but when done right I think they can come across as cool to most people. Or to people like me, cool while sitting on the shelves. That's another thing about fashion I love, how you can get people to look twice or change their mind completely on something they were probably so dead against, and get them to think outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment