Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break Outfits

Spring Break Outfits

Spring Break is either slowly approaching for your or already here. In my case, it is already here. I'll be going away this spring break and just finished the most joyful part of a vacation, packing. This evidently means that my outfits are planned (well, for now). Here are some examples of what I packed and my outfits. Number one thing I packed: bralettes. Whether they are bustier style which can be worn alone or actual bralettes used for layering I am sure I'll be wearing at least one a day. Shoe wise, there's one pair in which I know I'll get a lot of use out of and they are my Aldo booties you can find in this post. They give just the right height along with just the right amount of edge. Be sure to look out for these outfits in outfit posts!

River Island floor length maxi dress
$30 - riverisland.com


Dolce Gabbana scoop neck top
$61,490 - farfetch.com


Forever 21 top
forever21.com


Cropped vest
etsy.com




Topshop mid calf skirt
nordstrom.com



Ash suede high heels
$305 - flannelsfashion.com


Belt
boohoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment