Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Collective Spring Haul

Left to Right: Forever 21, Brandy Melville
Simple, lightweight printed tops that just scream spring to me!

Left to Right: Brandy Melville
The perfect pair of crop tops, the infamous AA crop top on the left redone by Brandy (for less than half the price) and a sweater crop top that is also perfect for spring


Left to Right: Forever 21
Fact: I don't own a maxi dress. Well, now I do but prior to purchasing these (that the pictures do not give justice to) I never owned a maxi dress. The left one is a simple gray, cotton maxi with a slit on the side and the one on the right is a black chiffon maxi that comes with a belt for some shape. These can worn so many different ways from at the pool to out at night!


Left to Right: Nordstrom
I've been eyeing midi skirts since spring clothes started hitting the shelves and never actually bought one. But, I thought about how many infinite ways I could wear it and figured it was well worth it. 


Left to Right: Buffalo Exchange
Now, before making opinions on these jackets I'll probably have to do any outfit of the day with them because they look so so much better on a person, and styled! I'm almost 100% sure the one on the right is from American Apparel, retailing for $70! I got this one for a whooping $14! I couldn't believe when I saw it because I never find items that I've been eyeing at an affordable cost.

Left to Right: Brandy Melville
Sweet and pretty. These chiffon pieces are must-haves for spring. A strappy, chiffon dress and a peach chiffon skirt could not complete my closet better.


Left to Right: Buffalo Exchange
An oversized plaid button down and sheer striped top, nothing more to them but they are great items to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment