Saturday, October 4, 2014

Reaching Brooklyn Heights


Wearing: H&M vest, Mossismo dress, F21 button down, Windsor Smith sandals

Brooklyn, in my opinion, is the younger, budding sibling of Manhattan. Between the city's funky graffiti-lined buildings, impressive boutiques and non-crowded streets, Brooklyn seems like a win-win city to be in. On this particular day I visited the Brooklyn Flea and following that, Smorgasburg. I was not too impressed with the flea, although I did have Fairfax Flea to compare it to... On the other hand, to say I was impressed with Smorgasburg is an understatement. What's better than eating a Ramen Noodle burger while gazing over a spectacular view of the Manhattan skyline? I over-dressed for this day, just a teeny bit. It was a scorching hot day so layering was not my wisest decision. I felt like mixing prints today so I paired this knee-length striped dress with a checkered button down in the  same color scheme. To top it all off I added a leather vest. Although I thought Manahttan stole my heart completely, I think Brooklyn has a portion now also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment