Thursday, August 14, 2014

Urban Lights



Wearing: Forever 21 sweater and shorts, Urban Outfitters tank, Windsor Smith shoes, ASOS bag

The Urban Lights exhibit at LACMA is probably one of the most sought-after places in LA to take pictures and although I slightly hate myself for jumping on the bandwagon, I couldn't resist. My only regret is not taking pictures by the lights at night because from what I can see in pictures, the exhibit is even more breathtaking. But, just looking up and seeing an overwhelming amount of street lamps towering over me is pretty cool in and of itself. For a day at a museum I wanted to wear something loose and easy to move in. These pleated shorts (that look like a skirt) and little lace tank worked just fine but I thought the outfit needed an extra something, which is where this long fringe sweater came into play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment