Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lust List: August

Lust List: August


Here's a quick back to school lust list. With school starting up soon I wanted to show the items I'm dying to get my hands on for long schooldays (and manage to get me somewhat motivated to go to school). Some of these things include a Daniel Wellington watch (which you've probably seen all over your insta feed), Adidas originals, comfy loafers, great pairs of jeans (both mom and skinny) and some awesome chokers. Oh, and I can't forget about a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag (which is not really great for school but whatever). That one might have to wait until the holiday season!

Topshop loose jeans
$75 - topshop.com


ASOS black strappy flat
$37 - asos.com


Daniel Wellington watch
$265 - selfridges.com




No comments:

Post a Comment