Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lets Go Down to the Tennis Courts






Wearing: American Apparel skirt, top thrifted from Buffalo Exchange, Aritzia hooded top, Topshop boots, UO bag

...and talk it up like yeah, yeah. I don't think there could be a more perfect title for this outfit, my favorite song and skirt at the moment in one title, what can be better then that? Luckily because of this tease for summer I was able to wear this skirt without any goosebumps throughout the day. I paired it with a mesh crop top over a hooded top that is the most ideal piece for layering, I love how the hood peeks out from the back. 
Before I forget, I can't go without mentioning these shoes. I've been eyeing these shoes on Topshop for quite some time and actually ordered them at one point... but returned them... I don't know what was going through my head at the moment. Despite that, I tried them out for a second time and I couldn't wish for a better fall shoe...

1 comment:

  1. What size did you get your tennis skirt in?

    ReplyDelete