Monday, October 28, 2013

Iridescence






wearing: asos top, sheinside pants, h&m shoes

Whenever I don't want to be uncomfortable throughout the day these sweatpants always are the ones to pop right into my head. Unfortunately they are sold out but if they weren't, I'd kill for them in a dark grey color. And yes, I do consider these sweatpants; in my book drawstrings mean sweatpants.
To go along with them I put on this iridescent blue button up from Asos, which is most likely Webster's dictionary definition of cool. As corny as that sounds, it's true, mostly because I've yet to find a shirt similar at any other place, now that's a rarity. I guess it's safe to say that my go-to convenient outfit would be leather patched sweatpants and an awesome button up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment