Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tied Down


Wearing: Topshop jacket, Forever 21 turtleneck, Zara pants, backpack from Buffalo Exchange, Nike Air Force 1s

Last fall and winter turtlenecks were a concerning obsession of mine to say the least, and I highly doubt this year will be any different. Already- merely a few weeks into fall- I have to discipline myself to consciously not put on a turtleneck in the morning because I just wear them too damn often. But, I thought one post with a turtlenck wouldn't hurt. An outfit like this is ideal for class. These knit pants from Zara paired with a simply, cotton turtleneck is the perfect outfit to feel like you just rolled out of bed while still looking cool. This robe-style jacket from Topshop- that I just found on sale for $45!- makes the outfit complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment