Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fringed jacket, Fringed hair

Wearing: Ruby and Jenna jacket, Zara top, H&M pants, Thrifted backpack, Quay sunglasses 

First and foremost, let me point out the obvious... I got bangs!! This was definitely a spur of the moment decision as I was in dire need of a hair change, I didn't want to go through dyeing my hair so getting a cool haircut seemed like my next best option. To play along with the "fringe" theme I had going on with my bangs, wearing my favorite fringe jacket was an obvious (not really... it was actually a coincidence). And, once again, I paired a suede jacket with suede pants just like my last post. I'm not quite sure why I've had such an affinity towards suede lately, but it came at a perfect time of year being that the temperature is cooling down pretty rapidly and suede is ideal for fall weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment