Sunday, March 1, 2015

Shop ByMichaelaChristine


I am thrilled to finally announce the launch of ByMichaelaChristine's very own online shop run by NMRKT!

After weeks of preparation, my very own personalized, online shop is ready for all of you to browse and buy. Through my outfit posts and YouTube videos you guys are able to capture a good glimpse into my style (that I assume all of you like!). Now, through ByMichaelaChristine's NMRKT shop you will be able to shop all of the items I am currently lusting after right here on my blog.

I will be updating my shop weekly with items from Free People to Nasty Gal to Urban Outfitters. You name it! Just click the "shop" link at the top bar of my blog and refer to the left hand drop down menu of categories to shop for whatever you are looking for. If you click on the "Jeffrey Campbell Flats" from Free People, for example, a link will automatically direct you to freepeople.com where you can place the shoes in your shopping cart and order. Think of this as virtually coming shopping with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment