Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's All About Balance








w e a r i n g : Marc by Marc Jacobs tee shirt, Forever 21 pants and kimono, H&M boots, Nixon watch, Free People socks

Though you are probably tired of hearing me say this: I am obsessed with plaid. Lately, I don't feel an outfit is complete without a hint of tartan, gingham or plain old plaid. With that said, let's me make it a goal for me to not feature plaid in any of my upcoming outfit posts, let see how I do!

Today's outfit is kind of different for me. Between the bright red beanie and sport rubber Nixon watch, I just feel cool. However, of course I made sure to balance the sportiness out with a floral kimono and lace socks. It's all about balance boys and girls, that is probably my number one rule when it comes to fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment