Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year in Outfits


















As every other blogger is doing, here is a year in outfits, not all of them, only the ones I thought stood out to me the most. I wasn't planning on doing this but then I thought why not? I won't get the chance to do something like this again for another year. This year was particularly special because it was my first year of this blog and I couldn't be happier with it. One of my goals for this year is to blog more consistently, meaning that if I can't blog every single day then at least every other day, and also I want to spread out my posts more. For example, if I have three outfit posts in a row then three style guides in a row I would want to alternate between style guides and outfit posts instead of not planning before hand. Another goal for this blog is to get better scenery!! This is going to be SO hard for me to do because I never bring my camera anywhere and always wind up shooting right beside my house, it's a step up from my bedroom though! We'll see guys! :) Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year babe!
    I love all your outfits! Keep up the good work!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year..love all of the looks! xoxo ava

    ReplyDelete