Monday, June 8, 2015

Smocked Tops and Overalls // Garage Clothing

Wearing: Garage overalls and top, Forever 21 shoes, Quay sunglasses

Clothing that is affordable, comfortable, and on-trend for summer? I'm in.

This weekend I had the opportunity to check out Garage's grand opening at Rockaway Townsquare... and yes, Garage is the name of a clothing company. Pretty awesome name in my opinion.

Anyways, the new store in Rockaway is filled with Instagram-opportunities between the wonderfully merchandised clothing in front of perfect brick walls and individual chandeliers and adorable wallpaper in each dressing room. Garage was nice enough to let me pick out a few things from their store this weekend and here I'm rocking two of the things I picked out...these overalls and crop top.

I've been on the hunt for a comfortable pair of overalls for the summer and these definitely filled all my overall desires. I also fell in love with this crop top the second I saw it, I'm all about crop tops for summer (nothing has changed over the years) and the ruched detailing on it won me over completely.

Be sure to check out Garage's website and stock up on some summer clothing with this link: http://goo.gl/2CbwOh

Also, I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel showing all the other clothing I picked out at Garage, check it out! Click here to watch it.




1 comment:

  1. Same! I've been hunting for the perfect overalls, but so far no luck :( But on the other hand, you're totally rocking these overalls *.* and shoes? Drools.

    -Vivian
    www.viviannkle.com

    ReplyDelete