Friday, October 18, 2013

Tomboy Snaggin'





Wearing: Urban Outfitters shirt and jeans, Topshop shoes, Nordstrom jacket

I'm not going to lie, my heart skipped a significant beat when I saw these shoes pop up on Topshop's website. I've done countless Google searches on these Celine-like Vans that are were impossible to find besides the ridiculously priced Rag & Bones (which I am hopelessly in love with), my only objection is that I wish the soles were a tad bit thicker but that is not a complaint. Any human who complains about $35 ponyhair Vans at the moment is insane. These jeans are also a favorite of mine, such a great pair of patchwork boyfriend jeans that'll work with any simple top; despite the fact that this outfit's top is not near the likes of the term "simple". 
Have a great weekend lovely's.

-Michaela Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment